08 October 2012

ONE DAY

Due to the fact that i not had the opportunity to meet with my Bro longer on August 15 i did not make 18 bday party , meet etc.. . I was terribly anxious that this occasion must be with him ! . So I made an appointment to do some new pics of him , when we did it once we went smoke on the Main Square then we meet a other people which were Yulia , Evgenia , Nastya and Diana . The time we spent in one of the well-known local Club in Krakow "GorÄ…czka" , the atmosphere was wonderful with my favorite themes from Ukraine & Russia , music.. movies.. language.. . I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as well . On the way back we helped girls calling a cab , on the way home I thought of that day perfectly portrayed me my 18 birthday party so we decided that it was my 18bday ! .  I will never forget that day, thanks to all people ! Hope we will meet soon ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment